In general, statistics show that incorporationing a recurring revenue model makes more money than pay- by-product/salary revenue models. Recurring revenues create a stable cash flow, contribute to client retention, increase your client base, and ultimately strengthen your bottom line. Download our free white paper to learn how to harness "The Power of Recurring Revenue." You'll see that no matter the type of business you run, you can benefit from a recurring revenue program.
THE POWER OF RECRRING REVENUE
FLEXIBILITY LOW RISK FREEDOM EXTRA INCOME EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS
› Quick and easy "re-branding"
> Recurring income, for life
› Pre-Built Website - Customizable
› Saves you time and money
› Focus on your business’s core competency
› Low Start-up costs
› Diversify your product portfolio
› Move into new markets
› Utilize expert resources
> Access end-user reporting data
> You do not develop products
> No technical expertise required
> No deposits or revenue sharing
> Turnkey website includes payment processing
> 24/7 support for your customers
> Choose from over 50 products
> Best Buy Rates in the Industry
> Customer billing and renewals
> How to be a success ebook
> Search Engine Visibility included
> Email marketing include
> Online Profit & Activity Reporting
> Quick Setup Wizard
> You determine the pricing - you're the boss!
> Low risk opportunity
> Exclusive products
> 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
White label cloud service
We offer you a white label cloud service and resources that you can, in turn, offer to your own customers under your own brand.
Amviral | Secure Host Network
Enjoy Compounded Recurring income Month After Month
AMVIRAL | Secure Host Network
enjoy compounded recurring income month after month
Why is the Secure Host Network more effective than building your own?
As an entrepreneur, your first action may be to try do-it-yourself. After all, that’s what entrepreneurship is all about, right?
No… based on statistics, experts believe that building a customized solution from scratch in an attempt to meet the specifications of an existing solution can be a setup for failure. That’s because building your own solution can lead you to:
- Reinventing the wheel, making mistakes that others before you have already made and mastered.
- Dramatically slowing down your time to market, as you try to troubleshoot and increase your learning curve outside your core competency.
- Spending too much money developing tools and solutions that already exist in other formats.
- Missing out on resources and expertise in the specific space where you need a focused solution.
These pitfalls can be easily avoided simply by offering your clients our white label solution, rather than building one yourself. Our White label “your branded product” is a fully supported product/service that’s made by us but sold by you… purchased by you or your company without branding. That way, you the reseller can customize the product with your own brand, logo and identity, allowing customers to associate the product with your business. The advantage to us is that we can focus on finding cost-effective ways to make the product, without concern for the product’s marketing.
If you’re still not sure whether a white label solution is for you, consider these points:
- The Secure Host Network (a product of AMVIRAL) is quick and easy to brand. Our white label solutions can offer advantages if you’re trying to think of ways to add new features and products to your business. Our solutions are fully integrated and ready-made, which makes earning immediate. As the reseller, you’ll be free from concerns about needing to spend time and money on research or development. You simply add your own branding and identity, and get back to business.
- It keeps your customers happier. Your customers have an end goal, and using our white label solution can give them a clear and simple path to reaching it. The extra months (or even years) that it takes to develop your own solution can force customers elsewhere. You can avoid this with a pre-packaged solution that meets their needs immediately.
- It saves you time and money. Developing a solution from scratch takes a large amount of financial and human capital resources — not to mention time. While a custom solution may seem at the outset to be the best alternative, you may quickly find that the effort derails internal business processes and busts budgets. Even if you think you can build it yourself, it’s important to factor in time for marketing. Remember the time it takes for architecture, design, building, and testing the solution. If you require a fast deployment, cutting corners in any of these steps can leave you even further behind. When time is of the essence and you need to be speedy, investing in an existing solution may be more cost-effective in the end.
- It allows you to focus on your business’s core competency. In many cases, the solutions that companies hope to build themselves fall far outside of their areas of expertise. It’s not smart to stretch your resources to do something that doesn’t fit within your core competencies. Be sure to look closely at the solution you need and compare it to your available resources to help you decide whether our white label solution would help you reach your goals more efficiently
The Secure Host Network pre-packaged solutions provides you an opportunity to trust the experts in the specific space you are focused on, and avoid making the same mistakes that others have made before you.
In short, we strongly believe that our white label solutions can help you utilize your business’s unique branding to offer products and services without investing in infrastructure or technology creation around the solution.
The result: You can focus on building your brand and selling your services while simplifying the conversion path for your customers.